Heavy metal legends HELLOWEEN are preparing a new studio album and are planning a tour for the next year.
They will not skip Czechia and will bring the new material to Prague's O2 arena!
The star lineup recently served its fans a lavish live release "United Alive" with which he fans can commemorate the more than a year-long PUMPKINS UNITED WORLD TOUR that exceeded all expectations.
Sascha Gerstner adds: "The feedback from fans was overwhelming in all respects. It motivates us to keep on going and show even more! So we are here for another round!"
And so it is official! The ULTIMATE HELLOWEEN PARTY will continue and there are about a million reasons to not miss the show! Next to the hits that have been bringing the fans together for over 3 decades, the Helloween's seven will also bring new, still unnamed album, which they are currently working on in the Hamburg studio (where it all began in 1984). The UNITED ALIVE WORLD TOUR PART II will start in September 2020.
The German icon of the melodic heavy metal will literally brighten up next fall returning to the world stages. Stronger than ever with new material, new excitement and loads of energy!
The Prague stop is planned for October 15, 2020, in O2 Arena, Prague.
No fan of the metal pumpkin can miss this!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).