Finnish singer TARJA TURUNEN has prepared special Christmas concerts for the Czech fans. After last year's absolutely breathtaking and hopelessly sold-out concerts, Tarja will perform four shows with a brand new program and band.
The rock, opera and metal diva has prepared a special Christmas set full of traditional songs accompanied by cello, keyboards and guitars. Tarja will play for the first time in such a company. Ave Maria will be a Cherry on top! Come enjoy the unique show and get tune yourselves in for the upcoming Holidays!
Look forward to this unforgettable experience on December 16 in Congress Center, Zlín; December 17 in the church of Our Lady of the Snows, Olomouc; December 18 in centre Aldas, Hradec Králové and December 19 in the Gong hall, Ostrava.
Do not hesitate to buy tickets so you don't miss the magical show. Anyone who already saw the concerts in last years will agree that those are the most beautiful Christmas concerts in the whole republic. Tarja is looking forward to seeing you all again with her new program "Christmas Together"!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).